Prediction of optimum operating conditions of liquid fluidized bed systems
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1997 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 327–332, April 1997
How to Cite
Jamialahmadi, M., Malayeri, M. R. and Müller-Steinhagen, H. (1997), Prediction of optimum operating conditions of liquid fluidized bed systems. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 75: 327–332. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450750207
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!