Adaptive multirate estimation and control of nutrient levels in a fed-batch fermentation using off-line and on-line measurements
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1997 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 562–573, June 1997
How to Cite
Shah, S. L., Gray, M. R., Gudi, R. D. and Yegneswaran, P. K. (1997), Adaptive multirate estimation and control of nutrient levels in a fed-batch fermentation using off-line and on-line measurements. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 75: 562–573. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450750310
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!