Bubbling from nozzles submerged in water: Transitions between bubbling regimes
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1997 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 684–691, August 1997
How to Cite
Kyriakides, N. K., Kastrinakis, E. G., Nychas, S. G. and Goulas, A. (1997), Bubbling from nozzles submerged in water: Transitions between bubbling regimes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 75: 684–691. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450750405
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!