Numerical analysis on optimal zone lengths for each pass in multipass zone-refining processes
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1998 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 113–119, February 1998
How to Cite
Ho, C.-D., Yeh, H.-M. and Yeh, T.-L. (1998), Numerical analysis on optimal zone lengths for each pass in multipass zone-refining processes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 76: 113–119. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450760114
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!