Managed by Lockheed Martin Energy Research Corp.
Pumping, spraying, and mixing of fluids by electric fields
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1998 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 589–599, June 1998
How to Cite
Tsouris, C., Shin, W.-T. and Yiacoumi, S. (1998), Pumping, spraying, and mixing of fluids by electric fields. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 76: 589–599. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450760331
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 1997
- Office of Environmental Management
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Lockheed Martin Energy Research Corp. Grant Number: DE-AC05-96OR22464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!