The efficiency of short airlift pumps operating at low submergence ratios
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 3–10, February 1999
How to Cite
Lawniczak, F., Francois, P., Scrivener, O., Kastrinakis, E. G. and Nychas, S. G. (1999), The efficiency of short airlift pumps operating at low submergence ratios. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 3–10. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770103
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 1997
- French/Greek bilateral cooperational program PLATON.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!