Influence of ring-type internals on axial pressure distribution in circulating fluidized bed
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 26–34, February 1999
How to Cite
Bu, J. and Zuh, J.-X. (1999), Influence of ring-type internals on axial pressure distribution in circulating fluidized bed. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 26–34. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770106
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!