Catalytic combustion of methane in a monolith washcoat: Effect of water inhibition on the effectiveness factor
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 688–697, August 1999
How to Cite
Hayes, R. E., Awdry, S. and Kolaczkowski, S. T. (1999), Catalytic combustion of methane in a monolith washcoat: Effect of water inhibition on the effectiveness factor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 688–697. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770410
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!