Processing efficiency of immobilized non-growing bacteria: Biocatalytic modeling and experimental analysis
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 883–892, October 1999
How to Cite
Kim, J.-W., Engler, C. R., Wild, J. R. and Rainina, E. I. (1999), Processing efficiency of immobilized non-growing bacteria: Biocatalytic modeling and experimental analysis. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 883–892. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770514
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!