On a eulerian and lagrangian combined model in dense particle-laden riser flow
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1113–1120, December 1999
How to Cite
Fan, J., Sun, P., Ma, Y. and Cen, K. (1999), On a eulerian and lagrangian combined model in dense particle-laden riser flow. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 1113–1120. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770605
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 1998
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!