Modeling the influence of mineral rocks, active in different hot gas conditioning systems and technologies, on the production of light α-olefins
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1205–1214, December 1999
How to Cite
Taralas, G. (1999), Modeling the influence of mineral rocks, active in different hot gas conditioning systems and technologies, on the production of light α-olefins. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 1205–1214. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770617
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 1997
- JOULE III-RES Programme of the Commission of the European Communities DG XII. Grant Number: JOR3-CT98-0306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!