Electrodialysis for bleach effluent recycling in kraft pulp production: Simultaneous control of chloride and other non-process elements
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1999 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1231–1238, December 1999
How to Cite
Pfromm, P. H., Tsai, S.-P. and Henry, M. P. (1999), Electrodialysis for bleach effluent recycling in kraft pulp production: Simultaneous control of chloride and other non-process elements. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 77: 1231–1238. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450770621
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1998
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: W-3 1-109-Eng-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!