Sorption of NaOH and NaOC6H5 on quaternary ammonium resin in a fixed-bed adsorber
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 304–311, April 2000
How to Cite
Wu, H.-S. and Wang, C.-T. (2000), Sorption of NaOH and NaOC6H5 on quaternary ammonium resin in a fixed-bed adsorber. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 304–311. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780204
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!