Predictive models for the viscosities of multicomponent liquid n-Alkane and regular solutions
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 355–362, April 2000
How to Cite
Nhaesi, A. H. and Asfour, A.-F. A. (2000), Predictive models for the viscosities of multicomponent liquid n-Alkane and regular solutions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 355–362. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780210
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!