Performance of symmetric polygonal fins with and without tip loss — A comparison of different methods of prediction
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 395–401, April 2000
How to Cite
Kundu, B. and Das, P. K. (2000), Performance of symmetric polygonal fins with and without tip loss — A comparison of different methods of prediction. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 395–401. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780216
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!