Continuous protein recovery using a liquid–solid circulating fluidized bed ion exchange system: Modelling and experimental studies
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 858–866, October 2000
How to Cite
Lan, Q., Zhu, J.-X., Bassi, A. S., Margaritis, A., Zheng, Y. and Rowe, G. E. (2000), Continuous protein recovery using a liquid–solid circulating fluidized bed ion exchange system: Modelling and experimental studies. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 858–866. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780502
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 1999
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!