Development of a novel non-contact proximity gauge for thickness measurement of soft deposits and its application in fouling studies
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 935–947, October 2000
How to Cite
Tuladhar, T. R., Paterson, W. R., Macleod, N. and Wilson, D. I. (2000), Development of a novel non-contact proximity gauge for thickness measurement of soft deposits and its application in fouling studies. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 935–947. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780511
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1999
- Cambridge Overseas Trust
- Schlumberger Cambridge Research Limited
- Committee of Vice Chancellors and Principals, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!