Removal of lead, cadmium and zinc from aqueous solutions by precipitation with sodium Di-(n-octyl) phosphinate
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 948–954, October 2000
How to Cite
Esalah, J. O., Weber, M. E. and Vera, J. H. (2000), Removal of lead, cadmium and zinc from aqueous solutions by precipitation with sodium Di-(n-octyl) phosphinate. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 948–954. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780512
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1999
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!