Optimization of beech wood pulping in catalyzed acetic acid media
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 964–973, October 2000
How to Cite
Vila, C., Santos, V. and Parajó, J. C. (2000), Optimization of beech wood pulping in catalyzed acetic acid media. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 964–973. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780514
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 1999
- Commission of the European Communities
- Ministerio de Educación y Cultura of Spain
- “New Dissolving Pulps”. Grant Number: FAIR-CT98-3855-DC12-SSMI
- “Desarrollo de procesos con bajo impacto ambiental para la producción de pastas de celulosa de aka calidad”. Grant Number: QU199-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!