Gas holdup for high gas velocities in a gas–liquid cocurrent upward-flow system
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1006–1010, October 2000
How to Cite
Lee, D.-H., Grace, J. R. and Epstein, N. (2000), Gas holdup for high gas velocities in a gas–liquid cocurrent upward-flow system. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 1006–1010. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780518
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 1999
- NSERC (the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
- KOSEF (the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!