Solubilities of anthracene, fluoranthene and pyrene in organic solvents: Comparison of calculated values using UNIFAC and modified UNIFAC (Dortmund) models with experimental data and values using the mobile order theory
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2000 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1168–1174, December 2000
How to Cite
Hansen, H. K., Riverol, C. and Acree, W. E. (2000), Solubilities of anthracene, fluoranthene and pyrene in organic solvents: Comparison of calculated values using UNIFAC and modified UNIFAC (Dortmund) models with experimental data and values using the mobile order theory. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 78: 1168–1174. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450780619
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!