Modelling of transient mass transfer in liquid and liquid-solid pulsating systems: Applications and extension to heat transfer
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2001 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 329–340, June 2001
How to Cite
Maucci, E., Martinuzzi, R. J., Briens, C. L. and Wild, G. (2001), Modelling of transient mass transfer in liquid and liquid-solid pulsating systems: Applications and extension to heat transfer. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 79: 329–340. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450790305
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!