Mathematical modelling and its use for design of feeding strategies for L-Sorbose fermentation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2001 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 349–355, June 2001
How to Cite
Giridhar, R. N. and Srivastava, A. K. (2001), Mathematical modelling and its use for design of feeding strategies for L-Sorbose fermentation. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 79: 349–355. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450790307
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!