The process dynamics of filler retention in paper using a CPAM/bentonite retention aid system
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2001 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 923–930, December 2001
How to Cite
Cho, B.-U., Garnier, G., Paradis, J. and Perrier, M. (2001), The process dynamics of filler retention in paper using a CPAM/bentonite retention aid system. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 79: 923–930. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450790610
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!