Further developments in the new approach to boundary condition iteration in optimal control
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2001 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 968–976, December 2001
How to Cite
Luus, R. (2001), Further developments in the new approach to boundary condition iteration in optimal control. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 79: 968–976. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450790615
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2000
- Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!