Cold and hot gas filtration using a novel mobile granular bed with an inner fluidized section
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 17–27, February 2002
How to Cite
Abatzoglou, N., Gagnon, M. and Chornet, E. (2002), Cold and hot gas filtration using a novel mobile granular bed with an inner fluidized section. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 17–27. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800102
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!