Rheological examination of temperature dependence of conventional and polymer-modified road bitumens
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 253–263, April 2002
How to Cite
Zupančič, A. and Žumer, M. (2002), Rheological examination of temperature dependence of conventional and polymer-modified road bitumens. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 253–263. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800210
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2001
- The Slovenian Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: PO-051 0-01 03
- The Slovenian Ministry of Transport and Communication. Grant Number: MPZ-DRSC No. 241 5-98-000407/0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!