Now at Tesma Engine Technologies, 800 Tesma Way, Concord. ON L4K 5C2.
Comparison of experimental and computational results in a cyclic flow
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 264–274, April 2002
How to Cite
Li, W., Sullivan, P. E. and Davis, J. A. (2002), Comparison of experimental and computational results in a cyclic flow. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 264–274. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800211
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2001
- The Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- British Gas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!