Influence of liquid viscosity and bed porosity on two-phase pressure drop in concurrent gas-liquid upflow through packed beds
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 313–314, April 2002
How to Cite
Khan, A., Khan, A. A. and Varma, Y. B. G. (2002), Influence of liquid viscosity and bed porosity on two-phase pressure drop in concurrent gas-liquid upflow through packed beds. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 313–314. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800218
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!