Sequenced aeration in a membrane bioreactor: Specific nitrogen removal rates
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 386–392, June 2002
How to Cite
Pellegrin, M.-L., Tazi-Pain, A., Buisson, H., Wisniewski, C. and Grasmick, A. (2002), Sequenced aeration in a membrane bioreactor: Specific nitrogen removal rates. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 386–392. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800307
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!