A generalized equation for the prediction of melting temperatures of homopolymers and copolymers
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 432–442, June 2002
How to Cite
Kamal, M. R., Feng, L. and Huang, T. (2002), A generalized equation for the prediction of melting temperatures of homopolymers and copolymers. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 432–442. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800312
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2001
- Nova Chemicals, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Formation de Chercheurs et I'Aide a la Recherche (FCAR)
- Government du Quebec
- McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!