Using truncated relaxation spectra in the simulation of viscoelastic flows
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 443–455, June 2002
How to Cite
Heuzey, M.-C., Wood-Adams, P. and Fortin, A. (2002), Using truncated relaxation spectra in the simulation of viscoelastic flows. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 443–455. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800313
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!