z-Transform and adaptive signal processing in analysis of tracer data
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 472–477, June 2002
How to Cite
Furman, L. (2002), z-Transform and adaptive signal processing in analysis of tracer data. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 472–477. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800316
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2001
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Grant Number: POL- 10055
- KBN — The State Committee for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!