Measurement of intrinsic rates for homogeneous gas-phase reactions at high temperatures
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 513–517, June 2002
How to Cite
Kallos, M. S., Chin, H., Mehrotra, A. K. and Behie, L. A. (2002), Measurement of intrinsic rates for homogeneous gas-phase reactions at high temperatures. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 513–517. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800323
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2001
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!