A Trend to the Production of Calcium Hydroxide and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate with Defined Properties
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2002 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 911–919, October 2002
How to Cite
Lõhmus, H., Räni, A., Kallavus, U. and Reiska, R. (2002), A Trend to the Production of Calcium Hydroxide and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate with Defined Properties. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 80: 911–919. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450800514
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!