How to Make Inherent Safety Practice a Reality
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 2–16, February 2003
How to Cite
Khan, F. I. and Amyotte, P. R. (2003), How to Make Inherent Safety Practice a Reality. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 2–16. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810101
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!