Flow Regime Identification in a Bubble Column Based on both Kolmogorov Entropy and Quality of Mixedness Derived from CAERPT Data
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 3-4, pages 367–374, June 2003
How to Cite
Nedeltchev, S., Kumar, S. B. and Dudukovic, M. P. (2003), Flow Regime Identification in a Bubble Column Based on both Kolmogorov Entropy and Quality of Mixedness Derived from CAERPT Data. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 367–374. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810305
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!