Flow Regime Identification in a Bubble Column Based on both Kolmogorov Entropy and Quality of Mixedness Derived from CAERPT Data
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 3-4, pages 367–374, June 2003
How to Cite
Nedeltchev, S., Kumar, S. B. and Dudukovic, M. P. (2003), Flow Regime Identification in a Bubble Column Based on both Kolmogorov Entropy and Quality of Mixedness Derived from CAERPT Data. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 367–374. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810305
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!