Measurements of Bubble Characteristics: Comparison Between Double Optical Probe and Imaging
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 3-4, pages 764–770, June 2003
How to Cite
Kiambi, S. L., Duquenne, A.-M., Dupont, J.-B., Colin, C., Risso, F. and Delmas, H. (2003), Measurements of Bubble Characteristics: Comparison Between Double Optical Probe and Imaging. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 764–770. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810357
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!