Modelling of Trickle Bed Reactor for the Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation of Phenol
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 3-4, pages 784–794, June 2003
How to Cite
Eftaxias, A., Larachi, F. and Stüber, F. (2003), Modelling of Trickle Bed Reactor for the Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation of Phenol. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 784–794. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810360
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!