The Influence of Periodic Operation on the Effective Radial Thermal Conductivity in Trickle Bed Reactors
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 3-4, pages 795–801, June 2003
How to Cite
Borremans, D., Rode, S., Carré, P. and Wild, G. (2003), The Influence of Periodic Operation on the Effective Radial Thermal Conductivity in Trickle Bed Reactors. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 795–801. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810361
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!