The Effect of Bed Temperature on Mass Transfer between the Bubble and Emulsion Phases in a Fluidized Bed
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 940–948, October 2003
How to Cite
Wu, W. and Agarwal, P. K. (2003), The Effect of Bed Temperature on Mass Transfer between the Bubble and Emulsion Phases in a Fluidized Bed. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 81: 940–948. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450810503
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!