Factors Affecting Stable Operation of Counter-current Multistage Fluidized Bed of Solid-liquid System — Dimensions of Downspout
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2004 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 243–248, April 2004
How to Cite
Tokuyama, H., Natsume, M., Nii, S., Kawaizumi, F. and Takahashi, K. (2004), Factors Affecting Stable Operation of Counter-current Multistage Fluidized Bed of Solid-liquid System — Dimensions of Downspout. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 82: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450820205
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!