Fines/Water Interactions and Consequences of the Presence of Degraded Illite on Oil Sands Extractability
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2004 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 667–677, August 2004
How to Cite
Wallace, D., Tipman, R., Komishke, B., Wallwork, V. and Perkins, E. (2004), Fines/Water Interactions and Consequences of the Presence of Degraded Illite on Oil Sands Extractability. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 82: 667–677. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450820405
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!