Liquid Holdup and Pressure Drop Determination in Structured Packing with CFD Simulations
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2004 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 871–879, October 2004
How to Cite
Raynal, L., Boyer, C. and Ballaguet, J.-P. (2004), Liquid Holdup and Pressure Drop Determination in Structured Packing with CFD Simulations. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 82: 871–879. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450820502
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!