A Modular Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming Algorithm for Synthesis of Chemical Processes
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2004 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 1029–1036, October 2004
How to Cite
Li, H., Qian, Y., Zheng, S. and Cheng, H. (2004), A Modular Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming Algorithm for Synthesis of Chemical Processes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 82: 1029–1036. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450820518
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!