A Comparative Study on Acid Leaching of Low Grade Manganese Ore Using Some Industrial Wastes as Reductants
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2004 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1296–1300, December 2004
How to Cite
Ismail, A. A., Ali, E. A., Ibrahim, I. A. and Ahmed, M. S. (2004), A Comparative Study on Acid Leaching of Low Grade Manganese Ore Using Some Industrial Wastes as Reductants. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 82: 1296–1300. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450820618
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!