Effect of Yellowing Inhibitors on the Brightness Stability, Rheological Properties and Water Retention of Paper Coating
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2005 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 383–388, April 2005
How to Cite
El-Sadi, H. and Esmail, N. (2005), Effect of Yellowing Inhibitors on the Brightness Stability, Rheological Properties and Water Retention of Paper Coating. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 83: 383–388. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450830229
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!