Copper Recovery from EDTA − Chelating — Copper Wastewater in a Fluidized Bed
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2005 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 409–417, June 2005
How to Cite
Yang, C.-H., Lin, W.-C. and Liao, W.-T. (2005), Copper Recovery from EDTA − Chelating — Copper Wastewater in a Fluidized Bed. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 83: 409–417. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450830303
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!