Effect of Superimposed Pulsating Flow on Liquid-Solid Mass Transfer in Fixed Beds
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2005 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 593–598, June 2005
How to Cite
Zaki, M., Nirdosh, I., Baird, M. H. I. and Sedahmed, G. H. (2005), Effect of Superimposed Pulsating Flow on Liquid-Solid Mass Transfer in Fixed Beds. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 83: 593–598. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450830326
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!