Improvement of the Fluidizability of Cohesive Powders through Mixing with Small Proportions of Group A Particles
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2005 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 930–943, December 2005
How to Cite
Ajbar, A., Alhumazi, K. and Asif, M. (2005), Improvement of the Fluidizability of Cohesive Powders through Mixing with Small Proportions of Group A Particles. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 83: 930–943. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450830602
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!